Monday, November 19, 2007



Kelly and I spend a lot of time goofing off with the camera and trying interesting shots. That is the joy of a digital camera. These were taken on the way home from Nebraska. The sky was an amazing array of colors. Since I was not using a tripod, the lights in the distance created some interesting squiggles.

It's a miracle the camera works at all after a recent mishap. When we returned home from Estes Park when Mom and Barbara were visiting we could not find our camera. After turning my car and the house inside out I had a gut feeling the camera could have fallen into a trash bag we had discarded at a gas station when we returned to Cheyenne. Kelly and I trekked back across town in the freezing rain to find the bag where we had left it in the trash can. The remnants of Starbucks coffees and hot chocolates had left a sticky residue on our camera. Although it still works, the lens occasionally sticks and creates an unusual frame around some of our images.